University of Mpumalanga Postgraduate Application 2023/2024 for Admission into, University of Mpumalanga Application fees, Programs (Courses), Application Status, Closing date for admission 2023
About the University of Mpumalanga Postgraduate Application 2023/2024
This is to inform all and sundry that the management of the University of Mpumalanga is inviting applications from interested and suitably qualified students (Indigents and International) for admission into Postgraduate programmes for the 2023 academic year.
Before you apply, see if they know the actual programs (Courses) available for the 2023Postgraduateadmission.
How to Apply for University of Mpumalanga Postgraduate Application 2023
- Visit website below
- Select the 2023 Postgraduate Programmes
- Create an Account with your valid email on the portal.
- Fill out all necessary forms.
Documents Required for University of Mpumalanga Online Application 2023
- A valid NBT Academic Literacy Test Plus report with an overall score of Upper-Intermediate or above.
- A TOEFL iBT Score Report with an overall score of 88 or above, with at least 19 in Listening, 19 in Writing, 20 in Reading, and 22 in Speaking.
- A valid IELTS Academic Test Report Form with an overall score of band 6.5 or above, with at least 6.0 in each component.
- A valid PTE Academic Score Report with an overall score of 67 or above, with at least 59 in each communicative skills component.
University of Mpumalanga Application Fees 2023
A non-refundable application fee of R75 must accompany an initial application from a new student for admission to the University.
Applying for Financial Assistance at the University of Mpumalanga
- Interested applicants can apply for financial assistance (Scholarship) through the NSFAS application portal
See Also >>> South Africa Colleges And Universities | 2023/2024
University of Mpumalanga Internship Programme 2023
Below are the details for the University of Mpumalanga Internship Programme;
A critical objective of the University of Mpumalanga is to educate and equip our students with work experience, as well as provide them with recognized qualifications. Graduate students are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity to apply for graduate internships from various companies in order to acquire working skills that will prepare them for lifelong work opportunities.
The University of Mpumalanga, therefore, encourages its students to apply for available graduate internships for skills development.
Therefore, if you are still unable to find the link you’re looking for please visit the official website provided below, or could kindly drop a comment, and we will give you a positive reply within 48hrs.
Would you like to study in any South African school? Subscribe to the saschoolinfo.com newsletter for frequent updates.